Business Development Representative
About The Job
Remote | Full-Time
Host digital marketing strategy meetings with franchise business owners with the goal of increasing the effectiveness of their marketing strategy using our services and meeting or exceeding assigned sales quota.
5-15 years of experience, preferably in digital marketing sales and franchises.
Perks of the Job
Secure New Business
- Achieve monthly and annual quota.
- Develop sufficient sales opportunity pipeline through consistent outbound activity to ensure monthly and annual quota achievement.
- Initiate and manage entire sales process including lead generation, sales qualification, proposal development, negotiations, and demonstrations of products and services.
Follow Up On Leads
- Be proficient in selling Purple Penguin Digital’s product and service offerings.
- Listen to prospect’s needs and wants.
- Qualify prospect’s fit for Purple Penguin Digital.
- Educate prospects about what makes us different.
- Overcome common objections.
- Ask for the business.
- Obtain feedback if Purple Penguin Digital is not selected.
Process & Procedures
- Create and maintain an up-to-date Business Plan that details how assigned sales goals and metrics will be achieved on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Adhere to all policies and practices including submitting reports and pipeline to manager and management team.
- Manage CRM to ensure all sales activity is accurately captured on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Strategize With Team
- Actively contribute to Purple Penguin Digital’s business development strategy and strategic plan.
- Attend weekly One-On-One meetings with manager to ensure growth and success.
- Collaborate on sales efforts and strategy within accounts with manager and management team.
- Collaborate with support team and operations team as needed to ensure the successful transition of new customers.
- All other tasks as deemed necessary from time to time.
- Have a clear understanding of all offered services and products.
- Be Proficient in the use of internal systems and processes.
- Learn in detail the operations and implementation methodologies to ensure a productive sales process and setting the proper expectations.
- Attend trainings (product and sales process/situations).
Abide By Core Values
- Driven: Goes above and beyond with excellence and urgency. § Adaptable: A growth mindset both personally and professionally.
- Trust: Steven Covey’s Speed of Trust. Open, Honest, & Transparent.
- Servant Leaders: Steers others towards positive conclusions, recognizes what needs to be done and does it before asked, makes decisions for the best even when not popular, cares for and meets the needs of others before caring for self.
If you’re interested and believe this position is a good fit for your experience, we’d love to talk to you.
Please contact Kevin Ryan for more information or to apply.